Inspired by the open source initiative and to offer low-cost solution with non-constrained R&D flexibility, the TIPoT platform is developed based on free open source software, with the following notable features:
- Low-cost hardware platform.
- A variety of sensing and display accessories (current examples include light, temperature & humidity, sensing and LCD display).
- Free, feature-rich Integrated Development Environment (IDE)
- Free, feature-rich network protocol analyzer.
- Open source operating system, Contiki (www.contiki-os.org), offers extensive design, research and development flexibility.
- Arduino shield pinout compatible.
- Software suite includes typical sensing, monitoring, and control application examples, as well as an end-to- end application framework, all using TCP/IPv6 protocol over IEEE 802.15.4.
- Significantly lowers the cost for test/experimental R&D and/or prototyping on TCP/IPv6 over wireless sensor network.
There are no reviews yet.